Tuesday 27 November 2012

Tummy Thrills: Mushroom Soup

IMG_0730
Mushroom soup is one of my comfort foods. I remember when I was younger (and now, even if I'm 20), when I fall sick, my mom used to heat up a can of Campbell's mushrooms soup, served with a few pieces of plain white bread. That was the best part of being sick! Mushroom soup! It was better than the tasteless porridge, which only reminded you that you were sick. The mushroom soup gave me a gentle reminder of all the tasty food that were to come once I got better. 

On Tummy Thrills you can check out how we made mushroom soup from scratch. Mushroom soup isn't only for the sick. Hope you guys will try it cause it's not too hard to make. Plus, you can impress a few people when you proudly say "I made the soup from scratch!". You know what I mean? Haha. The recipe is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment