Saturday 23 February 2013

Chinese New Year

Sorry for the lack of posting. Been very busy with Chinese New Year, work and packing to go back to Melbourne. Anyway, it's the last day of the Chinese New Year, and so far it's been filled with great and enjoyable moments. I'm very blessed to have such great family and friends. And not forgetting all the cookies and yee sang! I lost count of how many yee sang's I've had, but I can say that it's more than 10! Yeah, we love our yee sang. Haha. All the food has made me a ball. Put on tons of weight since coming back and now I'm leaving the place I call home. Before I get all emotional about leaving Malaysia, I'd like to wish all of you a Happy Chinese New Year from my family to yours! (Even if its the last day). And I'll be sure to update more in the next few days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment