Friday 15 February 2013

Erin Fetherston Pre-Fall 2013

Source: Pinterest
As you all know I'm a Pinterest addict, I'm not ashamed of it! I was just scrolling through and I came across Erin Fetherston's Pre-Fall collection. And I must say, fall usually is all about the neutral tones with all the autumn leaves falling off the trees. But this collection is all about colour! I am totally in love and want everything from this collection! It's feminine and the silhouettes and prints are subtle but not too over the top. Sadly, I have no idea how to get my hands on these since I'm currently in Malaysia.

And look at the flowers! I really love the fresh flowers in the background that let everything pop out from the screen. I mean who doesn't like flowers. 

PS: I apologise for the lack of updates. And HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (I wish I had these clothes for the New Year) and Happy Belated Valentine's Day! Hope everyone had an eventful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment