Sunday 24 March 2013

Tummy Thrills: Pomelo Salad

The healthier version of Yee Sang, inspired by Oriental Cravings. I know Chinese New Year is long gone, but it doesn't mean we can forget about the food! I had Yee Sang almost 15 times! And I never get sick of it. I just love all the flavours. Sweet, sour, salty. Not forgetting the textures. Crisp from the vege and fruits, and the fried things in the packets, the seafood. How about the nuts and pickles! Okay.. this is getting a little out of hand. My love for Yee Sang will never die! I just love it. LOVE!

Well, if you share my undying love for Yee Sang, this pomelo salad has all the great things about Yee Sang with a twist and plus, it's much healthier! Trust me, you won't regret it! Check out Tummy Thrills for the recipe of the pomelo salad and try to make it! It's so delicious, I'm already salivating thinking about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment