Thursday 25 April 2013

My Sidekick

I was in desperate need for a sidekick. A sidekick that would hold all my junk and to be there for me when I needed a tissue for my tears, lip balm for my chapped lips or a cardigan for when I was cold. No I'm not talking about that little man there, I'm talking about my bag! After searching for the perfect bag for so long, I decided to splurge on a classic nude bag from Charles & Keith. My biggest purchase yet. It may not be a splurge to others but to me it was. I had set my eyes on another bag that I saw on their website but sadly fate did not let us cross paths. Instead I found this baby! A bag that was big enough that I could fit all my things in, especially when I'm traveling and for uni. I haven't stopped using this bag ever since I got it. Maybe I should do a "what's in my bag" post? Some time in the near future?

No comments:

Post a Comment